Preparation is everything! Planning for impact, thinking about the outcomes you want to achieve from the start, increases the likelihood of making a difference.
Community Evaluation NI (CENI) works with you, your team, your users, funders and whoever else you need to involve, to create outcomes-based plans and develop monitoring and evaluation systems that make sense.
We can help with all of the elements of the process:
- Selecting the best approach for you (logic modelling, Outcomes Based Accountability, a theory of change or other model)
- Identifying who to involve, when and how
- Translating existing plans, funding agreements,contracts and projects into a new outcomes-focused plan
- Streamlining data collection and reporting against the plan
- Linking your plan to other organisational processes including job design, reporting to funders and public benefit reporting
If you want to discuss how we can help, please contact us.